onsdag 27. august 2008

Favorite site

Believe it or not but I am actually going to use Stones You Throw for a schoolasignment. I'm gonna post a lame-ass review of a website I often visits on my blog and since this happens to be my only blog I suppose I have to post it here...

800grader.com is pretty much the unofficial internet platform for norwegian punk rock and hardcore. It is a place to arrange gigs, book bands, get show info, see pictures from the latest gig, find out about new music, sell your vinyls and crap and talk about random shit with likeminded punks. http://www.800grader.com/ Is currently just a forum but the admins claim that they are indeed working on a website, it's just not done yet... yeah right.

Other sites I visit a lot is 7inchpunk.com which is a site for downloading old and new punk rock 7 inches, too bad the selection is so limited. Still a lot of undiscovered great punk rock records on that site. Ch-ch-check it out!

... I also go on tv-links.cc or surfthechannel.com to watch Invader Zim, Venture Bros, Dilbert and all the other lame cartoons I watch.

Piss out.

- V

Ingen kommentarer: